This will be a work in progress :)
1. I’m an Irish dancer
2. I only drink water, orange juice, chocolate milk and iced tea, but mostly water.
3. I’m obsessed with Harry Potter.
4. I love to write
5. I aspire to study English Literature and Political Science at Oxford University
6. I dance and exercise every day.
7. I’m a perfectionist and I act much older than my age far more often than is necessary, apparently.
8. Emma Watson kind of reminds me of myself.
9. I don’t have the guts to hurt my friends, even if they are treating my like crap.
10. I’m a Grammar Nazi
11. I don’t judge based on appearances or first impressions or anything like that, but if you screw up I will never trust you again.
12. I have a ridiculously high standard for both myself and others. Some people say that this makes me a bitch, but all I am doing is asking that people put forth the same effort as I am.
13. I dressed up as Holly Golightly for Halloween last year.
14. I still recall, with perfect clarity, the day I stood in the shower, washing my hair and crying, and I picked the wrong guy.
15. I am five-foot-seven.
16. To keep fit for dance, I run, do sit-ups and crunches, weight training, resistance training, yoga and pilates. I also loving working out at the gym.
17. I don’t like to eat. I know that sounds weird but I eat three meals a day and once in a while I’ll snack, but I just don’t get that enjoyment out of food that many people do.
18. Same with sleeping. I hate going to sleep; I don’t want to miss anything.
19. I love Audrey Hepburn. She’s an amazing actress and my hero.
20. I have a golden retriever named Maxy.
21. I have one brother, but my little cousin is like a brother to me, as well.
22. I’m in love with Daniel Radcliffe.
23. I should be sleeping right now, but instead I am waiting for Pottermore.
24. I’ve seen DH2 three times so far.
25. My feet are approximately size six-and-a-half
26. I enjoy school, a lot.
27. I’m in grade eleven.
28. My goal this year is to qualify for the North American Irish Dance Championships at regionals in November.
29. I’m a big fan of ice dance.
30. I have a lot of friends- I’m just a naturally outgoing person.
31. Oliver Wood is a sexy beast. Yes, this is a fact about me. Don’t ask me how, it just is.
32. I live about ten minutes away from the most southern point in Canada.
33. I absolutely abhore American humour.
34. My ultimate goal in life is to be the leader of the Liberal Party of Canada and hopefully Prime Minister as well.
35. My favourite show is The Big Bang Theory.
36. I’m very close with my cousin Patrick, despite the fact that I have every reason to hate him since he’s the family favourite and I’m pretty sure even my own mother likes him better than she likes me. Just saying.
37. My Conservative friend and I plan to run our school this year- in the future, you will see us duking it out to run the country. Why yes, we’re quite the exceptional pair.
38. I absolutely love Adele.
39. I’m a member of the Liberal Party and I’ve met so many great people through the Young Liberals. Working for to rebuild the party is one of my favourite ways to spend time.
40. My favourite athletes are Caroline and Leanne Gray, because they’re beautiful artists, dancers, and people.
41. I actually get extremely bored over summer vacation.
42. I think American iced tea is the most disgusting thing in the entire world.
43. I find Demi Lovato to be an attention whore. It’s not that I don’t believe her, respect her struggle, or think she’s strong for overcoming it; it’s just that she doesn’t need to whine so much. I prefer the way Anne Hathaway handles speaking about her teenage depression.
44. Michaela Hinds is a bigger inspiration to me offstage than on.
45. I’m working on my first novel.
46. I know what I want to name all of my children.
47. I love practicing and cross training. It sucks 99% of the time, and I don’t know if it’s just the endorphines but the more I run myself into the ground, the better I feel.